This year, NEMAA is pleased to provide stipends to NEMAA Artists of up to $500 for materials towards art demonstrations, mini workshops, artistic performance, or interactive/participatory art activities offered during Art-A-Whirl®.
Artist demonstrations and participatory activities are a popular draw during Art-A-Whirl®. Visitors love to view metal smiths, jewelers, printers, painters, glassblowers, and more, showing how their work is created.
Eligibility & Submission Info:
- You must be a current NEMAA artist or group to apply.
- You must submit a brief description and simple budget outlining the cost of supplies for your project.
- Artists must also be prepared to supply an image or photo representing the project if selected.
- Stipends are for MATERIALS ONLY and will be awarded one per artist/group. Funds cannot be used for supplies or equipment not used on this project, or on marketing and other promotion.
- Click here to apply through a google form. All fields must be filled out.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: April 25, 2016. All artists will be notified of approval status by April 29, 2016.
In order to publicize your project, please login to your NEMAA member account and post an event on the NEMAA Events Pages. Be sure to use the tags (including “Art-A-Whirl” and “Art Demo”). NEMAA will promote demos and activities through the new Art-A-Whirl® App, press releases, and our social media channels.
Questions? Contact NEMAA at 612-788-1679 or email@example.com.