I am writing on behalf of Alternative Motion Project and would like to invite you or your organization to get involved with a special fundraising event. On August 22nd, 2016, AMP is excited to host a summer fundraiser, JUMPSTART, at Surly Brewing Company in St. Paul to celebrate the end of its current season and kick off its 2016-17 season. The event will include live music, games + prizes, and a live preview performance by AMP’s talented and dynamic company members. In particular, we will feature a Punch Board: a small game where people punch through paper to receive their prize.
2015-16 Season AMP highlights include:
- Working with 500+ students at Como Park Elementary School in St. Paul, exploring imagery & expression through movement & dance technique.
- Hosting 200 Como Park Elementary School students at The Lab Theater for an Educational Outreach Performance by the AMP Company.
- Creating a community of over 30 professional dancers, artists andmusicians, both local and out-of-state.
- Touring to the College of DuPage (Glen Ellyn, IL) to teach a masterclass & perform with string quartet, 4spiel Soprano, Lindsay Kesselman.
- Producing its 5th Season Performance, The Fifth, at The Lab Theater,featuring 6 World Premieres & live original music by Richard Haglund.
We are contacting you with the hope that you will consider contributing an item or gift certificate for our Punch Board game. Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help us fund and continue to expand all of our valued programs in the Twin Cities. If you are able to participate, please fill out and submit the attached form by August 16th, 2016. In return for your support, your business will be acknowledged at the event and on AMP’s website and Facebook page.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. If you would like further information about Alternative Motion Project, we invite you to visit our website at www.alternativemotionproject.org.
With Sincere Gratitude,
Co-Founding Artistic Director + Executive Director
August 1st, 2016
5740 36th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55417 301.524.7715 www.alternativemotionproject.org