Thursday August 18, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM CDT
Bayfront Festival Park, Duluth, MN
Railroad street and 5th Ave E, Duluth, MN 55802
Duluth, MN 55802
Are you a gallery quality artist? Do you know of an excellent artist you want to see at our art fair? Now is the time to get onboard.
Join us for the 7th annual ‘Art in Bayfront Park Art Fair’, August 18-21, 2016. Our mission is to present the highest quality possible art forms to the widest possible audience. Our expected attendance is 120,000 as this year we are working in conjunction with the Tall Ships.
Click here to apply via zapplicaiton:
Click here to apply via snail mail:
We’ve listened to our artists and are bringing you exactly what you asked for:
* 150 carefully juried ‘gallery quality’ artists
* Easy drive up direct to your booth with load-in and load-out on pavement road.
* Artists private lounge with morning coffee and private clean ‘artist only’ bathrooms. Weather detail updates posted.
* We are committed to developing, supporting and advocating for our artists through major advertising, promotion and our 3 radio sponsors and FOX TV.
* Free security provided through the Tall Ships team for the entire event.
* Free booth sitting
* 10′ x 10′ booth space with a minimum of 1′ buffer and plenty of storage space
* Ribbon Awards
* Booth set-up available one day in advance.
* Food delivery to booth available.
* Exposure to Duluth and Canadian galleries (some of which are the judge panel).
* Handicap accessible.
* LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION – Bayfront Festival Park is located front and center of Duluth, MN’s main downtown area at the bottom of the hill (Duluth’s city is built on a hill). Whether you are just arriving into Duluth or live there, you cannot miss the action going on it Bayfront Festival Park. We have the BEST location in town!
* Artist Demonstrations (optional)
* We cater and listen to our artists! We are committed to treating all of our artists and their work professionally, with dignity, fairness and respect.