This All Member show will be curated by one of WARM’s founders Beth Bergman. Beth was an Original Founding Collective Member of the Women’s Art Registry Minnesota and the Founder of Wet Paint Art Supply in Saint Paul.
All members who submit work will have at least one piece curated into the show and may submit up to 3 pieces of visual art or 1 piece of performance / spoken word/ music/ written work within the guidelines specified below.
Exhibition Dates: January 25 – March 8th
• Final submission deadline: November 9
• Notifications to artists of work accepted: No later than December 15th
Paul Whitney Larson Gallery
2017 Buford Ave # 25A,
St Paul, MN 55108
The Paul Whitney Larson Art Gallery is located on the Lower Level of the St. Paul Student Center of the University of Minnesota, next to the Larson Gallery Lounge.
Apply for the show through Judgify here: https://www.judgify.me/Hysteria
(You will need to create a profile on Judgify if you do not have one already. You should use a computer / regular web browser rather than a mobile device for your entry to avoid possible file upload issues. )
Questions? Send them to email@example.com!
Here is the fine print for the Exhibition:
1. Artist’s WARM membership must be current through April 2019 in order to qualify for your work to be curated into the show.
2. Entry fee: $40.00 (payable by Paypal/ credit card or check)
3. Each member will have at least one piece of work curated into the show. All forms are welcome: 2 or 3D visual, sculptural, fiber, book arts, assemblage, ceramic, film, performance, installation, writing or photography).
For 2 or 3d visual art/textiles/sculpture/book or light art or installation work, artists may submit either:
-One piece (no larger than 36″ x 36″ if hung on the wall; or 18″ x 18″ x 18″ if shown on a pedestal), or
-Two pieces (no larger than 16″ x 16″ if hung on the wall; or 12″ x 12″ x 12″ if on a pedestal), or
-Three pieces (no larger than 8″ x 8″ x 8″ if hung on the wall; or 6″ x 6″ x 6″ if on a pedestal)
For performance, reading, spoken word, music:
One piece of 20 minutes – to be scheduled after December 15th
4. This opportunity requires flexibility on the part of artists; variables such as number of artists interested may impact how much space will be available.
5. Artist agrees that WARM has permission to use your art images to promote the exhibition in print materials and on social media.
6. Work must be for sale. Sales will be handled by WARM via cash or credit card. 60% to the artist, 30% to the Larson Gallery, and 10% to WARM.
7. Artists should have appropriate insurance for their work; artwork is not insured by WARM.
8. Artists will be asked to send label information and WARM will print labels – details will be sent to applicants with their acceptance.