Flow Art Space in St Paul announces a call for the group exhibition Heart and Soul, scheduled for January 7- 28, 2017. Artwork that features the body, and work that explores portraiture, are sought.
2D and 3D art in all mediums will be considered. Artists must ship work from within the United States, and work must be returned to a United States address. Work that requires freight delivery will not be considered. Artists must be 18+ years of age to apply.
- Deadline to apply is Wednesday, November 16 at midnight.
- 2D artwork submitted must not exceed 55” H or 45” W. If your work is large, it must fold or be easy to handle and ship. Complex installation may require the artist to be present to install.
3D artwork must not exceed 45” in any direction. PLEASE note: no freight deliveries will be accepted for this exhibition.
- There is a fee of $40 to upload up to 4 images of your work for consideration plus a biography and statement about your work. Actual work uploaded must be available for exhibition, not a representative work. Once paid, submission fees are non-refundable whether or not work is selected for exhibition. Submission indicates artist agrees with the terms set forth here.
- Upload images using the Smarter Entry link at www.flowartspace.com under the Submit Work Section.
- Artists will be notified whether or not their work has been selected on or before November 22.
- Participating artists will need to sign the standard FAS exhibition agreement (read below regarding commission).
- For those artists who ship work, your work must arrive at Flow Art Space between December 6-15.
- Hand delivery will be December 13 between 3-6 pm or by previously arranged appointment.
- An opening reception will be hosted Saturday, January 7 from 2-4 pm.
Artists are responsible for all shipping/delivery costs before and at the conclusion of each exhibition. Shipped work must include pre-paid, return shipping via UPS or FedEx (NO USPS) that includes pickup at the gallery for unsold work.
Flow Art Space does not provide insurance coverage for work exhibited. Work is shown at the artist’s own risk. Artists may choose to insure work if they wish.
No commission taken. Artists have a chance to establish ongoing relationships with their buyers because buyers purchase directly from the artists. Artists set their own prices and handle their own transactions by accepting their preferred method(s) of payment. Artists need not be present for sales. Buyers are referred directly to artists. Where necessary, Artists deliver or ship their sold work to buyers, however buyers usually pick up at the gallery after artists receive payment. Artists may submit work For Sale or Not For Sale