All NEMAA individual artist members are eligible to submit artwork for consideration for the cover of the Artist Directory & Guide. If chosen, your art will be featured on the cover of 30,000 copies of the Directory and other NEMAA marketing materials such as posters, postcards, and advertisements in local publications. Don’t miss this great opportunity to expose your artwork to a large audience!
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Monday, November 30, 2015, 11:59 PM
Guidelines & Information:
- Artist must be a current NEMAA individual artist member (and must renew in 2016). No additional fee required to apply.
- Only original artwork will qualify.
- Images of any artwork medium accepted.
- Please keep the following in mind when deciding which images to submit: traditional heading/banner location on the cover, size of the Directory, and that we will need space to add content. Refer to past Directory covers to get an idea.
- Artist will be credited for work in the Directory and in advertisements.
- NEMAA Board Members and staff are not eligible to apply.
- If your artwork is chosen, you must be able to provide a 300 dpi, high-resolution version of your submission for use on the cover, large poster, and additional marketing materials.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- In the body of the email, please include: Your Name, Phone Number, Email, and Website address (to view more images of your artwork).
- Submit 1-3 images in jpeg format at 72 dpi and a maximum size of 1000 pixels on the longest side as an email attachment. One detail image permitted if necessary.
- Images must be titled with last name and first initial, and numbered 1-3 (example: doej1.jpg, detail images labeled doej1detail.jpg).
- For each of your 3 submissions, please indicate which medium category the artwork represents. Select ONE of the following: Clay, Digital, Drawing, Fiber, Furniture, Glass, Graphic Design, Installation, Jewelry, Metal, Mixed Media, Mosaic, Multimedia (i.e. combination of audio, video, animation.), Painting, Performance, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, Tile, Wood, or Other (explain).
- Attach a Word or text file to your email with the artist name, contact information, number and title of artwork images, medium category for each image (see above bullet point), and dimensions. This must accompany your submission.
Selected image may be chosen from: a detail of your work, one of the attachments submitted, or from your body of work viewable on your website.
Artists will be notified of selection by December 18, 2015.
Questions? Call or email NEMAA at 612-788-1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org