Presented by the Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA), the Fall Fine Arts Show is an exhibit of more than 150 of our artist members’ artwork. It’s a great opportunity to view a vast collection of painting, photography, sculpture, mixed-media art, and much more — all for sale in one location.
We need volunteers to make this event a success! If interested in any volunteer shifts, click here to sign up. You will receive a confirmation email with your assigned shifts. We are especially in need of volunteers to help hang the artwork on Wednesday, September 16th from 12-5 PM!
- Artwork Drop Off: Sunday, September 13th
- Installation (Hang and Paint Walls): Sunday, September 13th
- Installation (Hang Artwork): Wednesday, September 16th
- Installation (Lighting/Labels): Thursday, September 17th
- Opening Reception (Info Table, Silent Auction, Servers): Friday, September 18th
- Artwork Pick Up & Exhibit Take Down: Monday, September 28th
All shifts take place at the Solar Arts Building – 3rd Floor Gallery
711 15th Ave. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
View position descriptions, information, open shifts, and sign up here (http://nemaa.org/fall-fine-arts-show/volunteer)!
We rely on our volunteers and greatly appreciate your commitment!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-788-1679.
See the full NEMAA newsletter on the NEMAA website (https://nemaa.org/August2015Newsletter)