The WARM Mentor-Protegee Program provides:
- An individualized approach to artistic growth. Each protégée directs the process of selecting her mentor, identifying her goals with the mentor’s help, and tracking her progress.
- A firm foundation upon which to build an ongoing professional support system.
- Workshops on career development issues for artists, such as exhibiting, finances, and developing peer critique groups.
- Training in the Critical Response method of obtaining feedback on art work.
- A professional exhibit opportunity at a public venue and other pop-up exhibition opportunities.
Further information about the 2017-18 program cycle is available on the Mentor-Protegee page.