Membership in the Women’s Art Resources of Minnesota (WARM) provides opportunities for artists and art advocates. Today’s WARM members reflect a diverse group who embrace art within their lives in many different ways. All artists and art advocates are invited to join online! You do not need to live in Minnesota to become a WARM member. Those who wish to support the development of women artists and their careers are welcome to join.
WARM Member Benefits include:
- Programming events where artists visit exhibitions and artist studios, share their own art, and create art together
- Opportunities to show in member-only juried and all-member exhibitions
- Opportunity to list your Shows and other events in the WARM Wednesday newsletter, emailed once a month to over 800 subscribers
- Information about professional opportunities locally and nationally
- A listing in the online member artists’ registry
- Access to WARM’s acclaimed Mentor Program and some of its events
- Information about member educational offerings
- Networking opportunities and exchange of information among members
- Leadership opportunities, including opportunities to serve on WARM committees and boards
All artists and arts advocates are invited to join! You do not need to live in Minnesota to become a WARM member. Those who wish to support the development of women artists and their careers are welcome to join us.